Accounting and Taxation Training
We provide a Specialized course for the skills development in the vibrant field of Accounts and Taxation. Our course is designed as per current Industry standards in such a manner that it caters the specific requirements of the professional Accountant. Accounting and Taxation course is specially designed to fulfill this huge gap that exists between the theoretical knowledge that is imparted by the graduation courses and the practical knowledge which is actually needed to work in today’s competitive business environment. Account and Taxation Course prepares candidates for career and leads them to become Industry ‘Ready Accounting and Taxation professional’. The modules covered in the course include preparation of balance sheet and financial statement, Banking and Finance, Income Tax and TDS, custom, import and export, goods and service tax (GST), payroll processing. This is a certified course provided by our institute we also provide Job opportunities in top leading MNC companies.
Why Accounting and Taxation?
Today, most people are finding their job in the accounts department due to its high scope and better job security. Soon after graduation in commerce, students who have some knowledge of accounts and business tends to find a relevant job in the accountancy. However, it is certainly not an easy task to acquitted by any company for such job title. They are required to gain deep understanding of accounting standers, tax applicability and usages, returns and filling etc. to clear interviews. By joining Virash Training Institute, Business Accounts and Taxation Certification Course, you will be able to get an accounting and taxation job easily.
Since every company requires a professional to calculate and process their monetary transactions in a very lawful manner, the scope of accountancy and taxation is quite high for those with required skills and expertise. The salary provided in "Core Accounts and Taxation" is much higher than the others (General Accounting) due to its significance to the industry and its complexities.
You will also learn several Accounting tools such as Tally ERP 9, MS Excel which will be very useful in the future.
So wait for no further and join Virash Training Institute as soon as possible. Take our demo class and visit our Mira Road training center. You can also ask any particular query you have along with finding out the topics covered in details.
Who should do this?
- Any Graduates who is looking better career in Accounts and taxation
- Experienced- who want to upgrade their skills and knowledge
- Undergraduates, Graduates, M.com, MBAs and working professionals aspiring for a Career in accounting and taxation.
- Maintain the Books of Account of any company from scratch
- Work independently on return filing, taxation, statutory compliances
- Finalization of accounts
- Present MIS Reports
- Take challenging roles in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Compliances
- Business Accounting and Taxation course prepares candidates not just for a JOB but a CAREER and leads them to become Industry oriented Accounts professional
- The course is designed to give hands-on-expertise in the area of Accounts, Taxation, MIS, Compliance and Reporting
- After Successfully completion of program candidates are ready to opt for multiple roles in the field of Accounting and Taxation
- The program is integrated with high end accounting software’s and applications i.e. Tally ERP 9.0, Learning Advance Excel
- The extensive training, practical case studies and hands-on experience on this software’s are important for any account professional to know, grow and prosper in their career
- 100% Practical Training
- Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Experienced CA Faculty
- Comprehensive study notes
- Application oriented training
- 100% Placement assistance
- All contents of business accounting and taxation are covered
- Practice Projects are based on actual businessTransactions
Complete concept of Goods and Service Tax (GST)
CGST, SGST and IGST
Levy and Exemption under GST
TAX Invoice under GST
Job Works under GST
Input Tax Credit, Transfer of Input Tax Credit
Input Service Distributor in GST
GST payment, Interest, Penalty and another amount
Returns-First Return, Annual Return, Final Return
Tax Return Preparers
Offences and Penalties under GST
Reverse charge Mechanism on Goods and Service
Composition scheme under GST
Refund under GST act.
Computation of Income Tax
Provision of Income Tax
Return Filing of Income tax
How to deal with Income Tax Notice
Provision and computation of TDS
Electronic payment of TDS
Electronic Filing of TDS Return
Downloading of TDS Certificate
Documentation for TDS
Effect of noncompliance of TDS
- Payroll Compliances
- Concept of Provident Fund(PF) – Its Applicability
- PF Documentation
- Online application of PF
Concept of Employees State Insurance(ESIC)
- ESIC Documentation
- Online application of ESIC
Concept of Professional Tax (P. Tax)
- Profession Tax
- Profession Tax Documentation
- Online Return and application of P. Tax
Creation, Modification & Deletion – Company, Group and Ledger
Security Control, Back-up & Restore Process
Accounting voucher and Inventory entries
VAT & CST- Accounting in tally ERP, Application and Return
Service- Tax Accounting In tally ERP, Application and Return
TDS-Accounting in tally ERP, application and Return
Cost Centre- Creation and Allocation and Return
Company Merging &Splitting
Reports in tally ERP & Yearend Process
Advance Accounting Concept
Bank Reconciliation Statement
Projects on Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors
Projects on Cash Management
Projects on Ledger Scrutiny
Purchase Return and sales Return
Bad debt Provision
Debit Note Credit Note
Accounting Standard in General with some practical Examples
IFRS – Basic Knowledge
Finalization of Account
- Note: All concepts will be explain from basics in deep knowledge.
- Contact us to know reference scheme and get attractive discount on admission of 2+ Students.
Certificate on Business Accounting & Taxation Course Completion.
Syllabus is only for your reference. You will be learning a lot more than syllabus. Our approach is to train you according to the Company necessity (As per Industry Requirement).